Friday, July 17, 2009

The Work Never Stops

Having updated my site less than a month ago, I am already working on another version. I am hoping to improve upon the current version by making the site completely compatible at a resolution of 1024x768 or higher. The current version of the site is not optimized for viewing at 1024 x768 or lower resolutions.

Even though newer computers have been moving away from the smaller resolutions such as 800x600 and 1024x768 and embracing widescreen formats, these resolutions are still used by a significant enough portion of web surfers to force webmaster to optimize their sites with these resolutions in mind.

I am also scowering the Web for more music videos. I am working on a new Video page interface that will allow for multiple videos per each musician.

Slowly but steadily, thing should fall in place.

..::Aaron K Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment